Click HERE to download a copy of the checklist and site locations.
You will need the following items in order to complete your 2019-20 FAFSA. If you are considered a dependent student for financial aid purposes, you will also need these items for your parent(s).
- 2017 Federal Tax Return and W2s.
- 2017 Untaxed Income Records, such as child support or veteran’s non education benefits
- Information on savings, investments, business assets and farm assets (if applicable)
- Driver’s License (if you have one)
- Cell phone (if you have one)
- Social Security Number
- Alien Registration Card or Permanent Resident Card (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- Date of birth for parents
- Month and year of parents’ marriage, divorce or separation
It is highly recommended that a dependent student attend the event with a parent so the FAFSA can be submitted that evening.