Wednesday, October 3, 2018
Monday, October 8, 2018
Wednesday, October 10, 2018
Monday, October 15, 2018
Wednesday, October 17, 2018
Monday, October 22, 2018
Wednesday, October 24, 2018
Monday, November 5 2018
Wednesday, November 7, 2018
Thursday, November 8, 2018
- Your User name and password. It replaces the FAFSA PIN number if you previously filed the FAFSA.
- Used to log into fafsa.ed.gov.
- Needed to complete IRS Data Retrieval.
- Used to access the National Student Loan Data System.
- Needed to complete entrance counseling for direct student loans or PLUS loans.
- Needed by the student and one parent if the student must use parental information on the FAFSA.
- Reused year after year.
- Needed to renew the FAFSA.
- Needed to make corrections on your FAFSA.
You create a FSA ID on the FSA ID website.
•Is 24 years old (born before January 1, 1996, for academic year 2019-20);
•Is a veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces;
•Is an orphan (parents deceased); Is a ward of the court (or was a ward of the court until age 18);
•Has legal dependents other than a spouse;
•Is a graduate or a professional student in the fall of 2019;
•Has been in foster care anytime since age 13;
•Has a legal guardian;
•Is considered homeless.