Wednesday, October 4, 2017
Monday, October 9, 2017
Wednesday, October 11, 2017
Monday, October 16, 2017
Wednesday, October 18, 2017
Monday, October 23, 2017
Wednesday, October 25, 2017
Monday, November 6, 2017
Wednesday, November 8, 2017
- Your User name and password. It replaces the FAFSA PIN number if you previously filed the FAFSA.
- Used to log into fafsa.ed.gov.
- Needed to complete IRS Data Retrieval.
- Used to access the National Student Loan Data System.
- Needed to complete entrance counseling for direct student loans or PLUS loans.
- Needed by the student and one parent if the student must use parental information on the FAFSA.
- Reused year after year.
- Needed to renew the FAFSA.
- Needed to make corrections on your FAFSA.
You create a FSA ID on the FSA ID website.
•Is 24 years old (born before January 1, 1995, for academic year 2018-19);
•Is a veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces;
•Is an orphan (parents deceased); Is a ward of the court (or was a ward of the court until age 18);
•Has legal dependents other than a spouse;
•Is a graduate or a professional student in the fall of 2017;
•Has been in foster care anytime since age 13;
•Has a legal guardian;
•Is considered homeless.